Monday, August 11, 2008

ROUND 1 FINALIST#9 (CJ) ENTRY COMMENTS



Here are the comments / critiques for FINALIST 9

The concept and execution is good because he chose to actually re-enact the whole scene. I just wished he copied everything except for the facial expression of the girl because it looked awkward than being sexy. Nice try but I expect a better next round.

Now, this is truly a literal interpretation of the go green concept. The effort is outstanding and you visually translated the theme into reality. The effort you took to do this is commendable. As a model, you are still raw. You can still improve in the succeeding rounds. Overall, this is a safe entry. You will be able to do more in the next rounds.

Highs: Nice attempt. I love how you use a simple rice sack and made it look like a denim.

Lows: Neck down it's good. Face, mmm. Practice your facial expression. All I can see is your nostrils. Experiment on what looks good on you.

1 comment:

Laroza Imports said...

Cool, I love your recycled rice sack outfit. Did you design this?

I am looking for someone who can design a bag made out of recycled rice sack and other recycled materials.

E-mail me if you are interested. Saan mo binili ang sako?
C