Monday, August 11, 2008

ROUND 1 FINALIST#6 (KHALEL) ENTRY COMMENTS



Here are the comments/critiques for FINALIST 6

The recyclable material is not that obvious and well utilized especially using a B/W effect. This looks like a second rate copycat of the concept picture. The eyes, again is dead as compared to the concept picture where you can still feel the intensity though it is a side view shot.

Now, you caught me flat-footed. Not only the effort showed as you integrated the green into the outfit itself and not the background, surely will make your entry worth noticing. I like the way you handled yourself. You are so full of confidence and I was impressed. That is more than enough for me.

Highs: Neck down it works for me…

Lows: Gee man. This is not recycled!!! I'm sorry but you paled miserably because of your un adherance to the theme. Your side view did not work for you. You should have just taken the inspiration from the pic and did your own interpretation.

No comments: