Monday, August 11, 2008

ROUND 1 FINALIST#10 (DAN) ENTRY COMMENTS



Here are the comments / critiques for FINALIST 10

I thought I was seeing the Next Iron Chef. But the items you used excited me. That is very creative. Even though much was covered, I can still see the slouch. I can see that you are not relaxed. You are pushing yourself into something else that it did not match the intensity your clothes had generated. I liked the squint, but it is a bit contrived.

This is the twist wherein the concept picture looks bad as compared to the recreated picture but both already used recyclable materials and are not fashionable. It looks as if a school presentation from his childhood. The model lost the fashion sense of this theme but focused on too much recycling.

Highs: Well used light.

Lows: You based your entry on a silly picture/peg… Why? This competition should not be taken lightly if you want to be successful.

No comments: