Monday, August 11, 2008

ROUND 1 FINALIST#1 (ONI) ENTRY comments




Here are the comments / critiques for FINALIST 1:


Highs: The way he looks at the camera is enough to get an attention.

Lows: It looks ordinary to me. Nothing special. His facial expression lacks that factor to be considered as fierce.

The black and white motif was one that impressed me the most. some misgivings. I do not know if it is the strength or the weakness, but the dim intensity of the background made me ambivalent. As to the theme, there can be no doubt you stuck to it, but honestly I do not see the model, but rather a silhouette. Safe, so far. The black and white motif saved the day for you.

I prefer looking at the concept picture rather than the recreation. The original pic oozes a lot of sex appeal w/c is not present in the recreated picture. The face and eyes are dead and I see a very predictable recycled clothing. This will not create a good first impression.

No comments: