Monday, August 11, 2008

ROUND 1 FINALIST#7 (RAYMOND CRIS) ENTRY COMMENTS



Here are the comments / critiques for FINALIST 7:

Highs: Now this is something I would use in a magazine. Nicely done. Good job!!!

Lows: You should have used your entire body in this picture. Please crop appropriately.

I liked the playful attitude. I like the way you handled color. I like the concept because it shows variety. But you may have looked a little bit awkward, or maybe that was how you conceptualized this. You looked like a discarded doll thrown away by a very bratty child. But the use of recycled materials was very very creative.

The model adhered to the theme but putting the two pictures side by side makes me wonder if it was really recreated. I love the garment because it looks Avant Garde while the make-up is gothic but the face lacks the necessary emotion to carry the entire look.

No comments: