Monday, August 11, 2008

ROUND 1 FINALIST#3 (RAFEE) ENTRY COMMENTS



Here are the comments/critiques for FINALIST 3:

Whew! I did not recognized you. You almost blew me over the top. The make-up is superb! And your fashion sense was never in doubt. But, there is something amiss. The description of what you added as recycled materials made me think - plastic straw? Aluminum foil? I never thought that they can be recycled though. But you blended them well in your portrayal. Only, it has lessened the impact I wanted to see "green" in your entry. They seem to be a little way off with your glamorous outfit.

Highs: Simply gorgeous. Well thought of. I didn't even notice that you are wearing a newspaper. Good Job. I hope you will be consistent…

Lows: The eyes look a little dead to me. You have a beautiful eyes, show it!!! Avoid hiding your neck. I would love to see you next on a full body picture.

This picture is amazing from all angles starting from the concept picture up to the execution. The model made the cheap materials look chic and fashionable. I also love the subtle and yet glamorous pose and eye contact. You set the bar high.

No comments: