Monday, August 11, 2008

ROUND 1 FINALIST#8 (MAKI) ENTRY COMMENTS



Here are the comments / critiques for FINALIST 8:

Highs: wow!!! Speechless. I love it…

Lows: I don't like the background. I don't like the hair.

Almost all used plastics and I am having second thoughts whether plastics is indeed recyclable. You can project. The effort into creating the entry is obvious. The contrasting steel bar where you sat gave your photo contrast. You could have done something on your hair to make you more fierce, but that is ok. Only that you looked so small with your undulating trail. It is hugging the limelight out of you.

The concept picture overshadowed the recreated picture in terms of projection and even the clothing. It lacks intensity in the face, make-up, and the touch of red. The concept picture is a clever choice and I just wished it was given more justice.

No comments: