Monday, November 3, 2008

ROUND 10 RECAP OF SCORES, RANKING & CRITIQUES

Here are the scores, ranking and critiques for Round 10 - THE VENETIAN CARNIVAL STATUE


Finalist #4 NJames
(88.68)



This is a disappointing round for you considering you have the best body in the bunch but you weren't able to capitalize on that. Your facial expression looks clueless and your eyes seems to be wandering.


Wow! Superlative! You have cleanest output in this round. I just hope it is not yet too late for you coz this time, you outdid them all. Your 'modelesque' has finally been displayed. This is the best that I have seen in you. Oh my boy, you are smooth!


Wrong pose for the right shot. If you can't eliminate the fats, hide them somehow. Models should always look fit.


This round is tailored fit and perfect for how you look. Eventhough this angle shot is not entirely your best one, it captures the model aura that you should have shown from the previous rounds. I hope you get the top slot on this one.



Finalist #6 Khalel (87.21)


I like the body positioning except for the gold scarf that made your right hand disappear. I appreciate the effort in looking fierce but your eyes looks uneven and I can see the tension from your jaw down to your neck. I prefer to see a focused eye and a relaxed jaw and neck.


The accessories were great on you. And I can see the evil determination in you to win this round and of course the competition. You are enigmatic and yet probing. Your bearing is regal.


I'm not sure if you'd look the same in person but you look great in this picture.


You are also tailored fit and perfect for this round. I love how the camera framed your look. Eventhough you almost have the same facial expression all throughout the rounds, this shot looks really good and could be presented as one of your portfolio shots. Congratulations.



Finalist #8 Maki (87.16)


I love everything in this picture. You gave the best facial expression and nice curve lines from the shoulders, gold scarf, hips, and I assume your legs as well. You showed us that statues can also exude life and not just a non-moving object.


Simply you are just being you. There is no excitement in what I see.


It's too girlish but not femme enough.


Surprisingly, I never really thought you’d be fit for this round but you surprised me. You are very much in your element here and I commend you for being so. This shot can also be included as one of the shots for your portfolio. A statue so unassumingly alive as I may say.


Finalist #9 CJ (84.24)



I am not convinced that you are portraying to be a statue. I like the eyes but the mouth is again a problem. Sitting position does not compliment you. I love the position of your right hand but you forgot that you have a left hand too. Overall it was a nice pic but not that stunning.


I think I saw you in this pose already. You are losing your steam CJ. There is nothing wrong in the submission. There is something wrong 'in' you. You are just being average.


What happened to the CJ of past pictorials?


Not exactly your best pose but nevertheless I’m giving you points for being different among the rest who chose to stand up. For such a hard pose, you look quite relaxed and for that I am commending you. Overall, this round is not for you.




No comments: